Chairperson: Damien Marmion, Chief Operating Officer Global Business Line Health & Deputy CEO, AXA Global Life
2:00 - 2:10 - FirstBeat Technologies
- FirstBeat Lifestyle Assessment is a professional grade coaching tool for health and wellness checks. Our unique heart rate variability analysis reveals how the body reacts to daily life 24h. Connect the dots between lifestyle and well-being and identify the steps towards a healthier, fitter and more productive life.
Speaker: Juho Tuppurainen, Vice President, Wellness Technologies, FirstBeat Technologies
2:15 - 2:25 - Bittium
- Wearable platform for health monitoring (with Tough Mobile + Analytics)
Speaker: Mikko Niemi, Senior Manager, Connectivity Solutions, Bittium
2:30 – 2:40 – Memrica
- Prompt App. Prompt is a service that helps anyone with memory problems make the most of each day.
Speaker: Mary Matthews, Founder, Memrica
2:45 – 2:55 - WebGP
- Diverting patients from consulting a GP.
Speaker: Dr Murray Ellender, CEO, WebGP
3:00 – 3:10 - BeWell
– Well Point. WellPoint is a point-of-care patient self-testing kiosk with robust support and management features.
Speaker: Wim Van Roose, Manager and Partner BeWell Innovations
3:15 – 3:25 - Myndband VR Ready EEG Brainwave Headset
3:15 – 3:25 - Yecco
- interactive mind controlled video platform which allows users to control, influence, and interact with video games, apps and movies using only their mind and emotions. Grounded in brain research the MyndPlay platform was created to empower users to train their brains to improve attention, meditation skills, and the ability to overcome mental obstacles through entertainment, simulations and guided training applications.
Speaker: Alex Jadavji, Chairman, Yecco
3:30 – 3:40 - Ravensbourne -
Mental Selfie. Through a series of questions your answers are rated and colour coded creating a ‘mental selfie’. By doing this each week learn how to improve your mental health.
Speaker: Jazz Rasool, Research Fellow, Ravensbourne