ALONGSIDE PATRICIA HEWITT, GSK, YOU GOV and LEADING NHS FIGURES
Diverse line up of top-quality health advocates present to mark show’s sixth anniversary
The Digital Health Technology Show returns to London this month with a huge line up of speakers including some of the biggest names in health and technology; Health Secretary Matt Hancock will lead the charge, alongside former Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt and speakers from GSK, You Gov and the NHS.
This year’s Digital Health Technology Show, held on 12th and 13th March at London’s Business Design Centre, offers delegates a unique opportunity to hear from some of the leading experts in the fast-growing areas of wearables, AI and IoT. The show is co-located with the AVR 360 Show and the Wearable Technology Show.
This year, the show will boast a 200-strong speaker conference programme, marking the event’s sixth anniversary, including keynotes from the following:
- Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Health Secretary, PARLIAMENT
- Patricia Hewitt, Former Health Secretary, PARLIAMENT
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
- Russell Feldman, Head of Digital, Media and Technology, YOU GOV
- Prof, Jeremy Kirk, Clinical Director & Research and Innovation Director, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, NHS
- Dr Amitava Banerjee, Associate Professor in Clinical Data Science and Honorary Consultant Cardiolgist, Institue of Health Informatics, UCL, NHS
“The diverse speaker programme for this year is really exciting for visitors; we have some of the biggest names in technology, alongside some of the leading names in health, science, education, engineering and fashion on our stage talking about some of the most innovative, ground-breaking and life-enhancing areas of connected technology.” commented COO John Weir.
He continued: “We only need to look at how integrated and connected technology plays a role in our everyday lives to know why it’s pivotal that we have representation at the show from all of these fields. There is something for everybody; from the Health Secretary Rt Hon Matt Hancock joining us to discuss where health technology is heading to Prof. Jeremy Kirk talking about using innovation to empower patient care.”
For more information: www.digitalhealthtechshow.com / @healthtechshow